Monday, January 31, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Is Trying for Another Baby

2011 Winter TCA Tour - Day 7 Singer Jennifer Lopez speaks onstage during the 'American Idol' panel at the FOX Broadcasting Company portion of the 2011 Winter TCA press tour held at the Langham Hotel on January 11, 2011 in Pasadena, California.  
    Jennifer Lopez already has two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with her husband Marc Anthony, but the American Idol judge is ready to add to her brood. Lopez says she would love to have a third child and while they are yet to conceive, the couple are having lots of “fun” trying.

She told InTouch Weekly magazine: “Baby number three would be a blessing. We're having fun trying!”

The 41-year-old beauty admitted having children has brought her and Marc -- whom she* married in 2004 -- closer together and more determined than ever to make their relationship work.

She said: “My kids make Marc and I stronger than we have ever been. But there have been tough times where I did not know what the end looked like.

“Having kids made us both see that there's a bigger picture. Yes, we still fight -- but at the end of the day we know we have these amazing children who need us. So we promised not to go to bed angry.”

The singer-and-actress recently said she would have children "a thousand more times" because she loves being a mother.

She revealed: "As soon as I had the babies, I thought to myself, 'I want to do this a thousand more times.' I love this. This is life."

No comments:

afrotanza gallery